Books, so many and which to choose?

I just had my lap today and have endometriosis. I'm pleased in a way as I've been a like the most depressed bear with a migraine for the past 8 months. I feel like I can take control now of what's going on with my body.

I've had a merina coil fitted, but I've also heard about some books that might help, but there are so many to choose from. I was wondering if anyone has read the following books and if they would recommend them or any others?

Endometriosis for Dummies.

Take Control of Your Endometriosis: Help Relieve Symptoms with Simple Diet and Lifestyle Changes.

Endometriosis: A Key to Healing Through Nutrition.

Thanks again =D

7 Replies

• Endometriosis for Dummies every time - I was diagnosed 21 years ago and I still dip into it from time to time. It's a brilliant book, written simply with no jargon and a sense of humour!

• I agree with Chrissie66, Endometriosis for dummies covered everything I wanted to know in an easy to understand and often humorous way. Yo can dip in & out of it and there are sections specifically for friends & family to read to help them understand too.

• Endo for dummies is a must. Easy to read and simple to find particular pieces of info.

• Endo for dummies is great easy to read and under stand also I got living well with endometriosis by Kerry Ann Morris bought both on amazon good luck with your journey x

• Good luck with the recovery, it takes a few days to get over the surgery. I would certainly read a general book about endo, it will help you understand the condition and help you choose the right treatment etc. The two nutrition books are very good and I have found them very helpful, nutrition can go a long way in helping to manage the symptoms.

• i've got endometriosis for dummies and Taking control of your endometriosis and dummies is by far the better one, so imformative and helpful.

• Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all your help.

You may also like...