Calling All Readers!
This is our November 2021 Reading Rabbits Book Posting. You can post your comments and suggestions about any book/magazine/newspaper that does/doesn't have to do with any medical issues on this posting. You can mention about your favorite authors, as well. This posting will be pinned to the Pinned Posts for easier access.
This is the updated list of books that I will plan on reading. Some of them are from a trilogy/series. They are:
1. Finders Keepers Stephen King
2. End of Watch Stephen King
3. The Search Nora Roberts/JD Robb
4. Weekend Warriors Fern Michaels
5. Crazy House James Patterson
6. The Colorado Kid (Hard Case Crimes) Stephen King
7. Firefly Lane Kristin Hannah
8. Firestarter Stephen King
9. True Colors Kristin Hannah
10. 7th Heaven James Patterson
11. Dreamcatcher Stephen King
12. The Coast to Coast Murders James Patterson/J.D. Barker
13. The 8th Confession James Patterson
14. Three Women Disappear James Patterson
15. 9th Judgement James Patterson
16. 10th Anniversary James Patterson
17. Joyland (Hard Case Crimes) Stephen King
18. Later (Hard Case Crimes) Stephen King
19. I Heart Hollywood Lindsey Kelk
20. 11th Hour James Patterson
21. 12th of Never James Patterson
Since mid-October, I have been reading “Mr. Mercedes”, by Stephen King. It’s part of the "Bill Hodges Trilogy" and it’s the first book in the series. It’s one of Stephen King’s horror/mystery/thrillers that he has done.
In “Mr. Mercedes”, Brady Hartsfield came back from picking up a pizza for himself and his mother. Unfortunately, his mother wasn’t interested in eating pizza that night, but in the end, she did eat some of what he had given her for dinner.
Bill Hodges (a retired Police Officer) gets a very long letter in the mail and is trying to figure out who Mr. Mercedes is and why he/she would want to wound people that are at a job fair who hadn’t done anything to him/her. The case was started before Bill Hodges retired from the police force. The good part is, Bill Hodges has some help from his ex-partners that are still working on the police force and is getting some information that is being told to him over a lunch at a restaurant with his friend Pete Huntley. Pete Huntley is now in charge of the case.
When Bill Hodges gets back to his house, he goes to his computer and tries to check the website that was given to him in the long letter he had gotten from Mr. Mercedes. Bill calls his gardener, Jerome and asks him to come to his place to help him with the computer. Jerome says he can do that at 4 pm after he gets out of school the next day. This is when they plan to check the website out together that was in the long letter Bill had gotten from Mr. Mercedes. What will happen now? Stay tuned!
Okay, now to you! What have you been reading?
The next book I will read is: “Finders Keepers”, by Stephen King. It’s the second book in the series.