Diabetes Week : It's diabetes week this week... - Diabetes India

Diabetes India
60,455 members11,379 posts

Diabetes Week

It's diabetes week this week, isn’t it? Anybody doing anything interesting? Or planning on learning anything new? I think it should be more advertised if you call it,a bit more so others know and understand more about the problem.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi SID123,

Thank you for posting this for everyone.😀👍 Yes, you’re right. It’s Diabetes Week and I have pinned your posting on the Pinned Postings section. I also put it under the Diabetes Awareness Topic for you. For awareness, we can get some ideas and I can add this posting to a posting on Facebook for the DI group’s page.

2 likes

Diabetes Week? More like 365x7x24 to me.I have more or less fallen in love with it.Perhaps the only way to go about it

3 likes

Diabetes awareness week is a better way of calling it. I dint invent it so no need to reply in such a way

Hi SID123,

No one is taking offense to anything that is being said. It’s just an opinion.😀👍

Please do not take amiss.Your post was perfectly in order.If YOUfeel so,I shall delete it.

Thanks SID123, Diabetes week is listed under events as well so here's a link to the event:

diabetes.org.uk/get_involve...

2 likes

You may also like...