Diabetes

Diabetes

Diabetics type II is a disorder which can be controlled by deliberate efforts .Develop the will power to lead a happy healthy life. I have been a diabetic for the last 18 years. I have been taking tablets for many years but changed to Insulin which is said to be ( according to many doctors ) far more effective than tablets.A combination of medicine ,exercise ,meditation and of course some control over food intake can work wonders to lead a very happy life despite your DIABETIC AGE ( ANY AGE IN DIAB---2 )So , be positive ... Varma

There is hope and be happy

There are some things which I follow .. I SHALL SPEAK OF IT LATER ...

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • if you intend to believe me i shall not cure your diabetese but certalnly your insulin and tablets shall stop though i am not a diabetic but giving and sending the gift of nature free to all because i know the pain of diabetic patients i have around 100 to 150 patients from various part of the country and they are enjoying hassel free life so why not give a try (IT is totally free of cost throuhout you life no penny will be charged,thanks.

• I would like to try. My email is rajinder.ahuja@gmail.com

• sir you can contact me 9414708566.Thanks

• I am a diabetic for lat 18 years. I am on insulin for last one month. I would like to take your medicine. My e-mail: 786shehab@gmail.com;

• It will be really great, if you can guide as early as possible for such a better gift of nature on my mail id -->dial2ss1971@gmail.com

• Thanks,

Email me pkkaran161@yahoo.com

I am awaiting the free service rendered by

a noble person like you.

Yours

Karan

• For free service you can contact me on my mobile and i shall be ble to guide you through 9414708566.Thanks.

• thanks. My email add. mkpande2911@gmail.com

• I am also intrested like above person. my mail is "lall.chandra@orange.fr", thanks in advance.

• thanks .my email address is majmknaik@gmail.com

• Thankyou Sir. My email id is aarkay804@yahoo.co.in

• I FULLY AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS OF PROFVARMA. CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE, FOOD HABITS, SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISE, PRESCRIBED MEDICATION BY PHYSICIAN AND TENSION FREE NATURE WILL DEFINITELY SHOW GOOD RESULTS.

• i am also interested. my email id is sachinthakur28@gmail.com

You may also like...