Diabetes

Diabetes

Diabetics type II is a disorder which can be controlled by deliberate efforts .Develop the will power to lead a happy healthy life. I have been a diabetic for the last 18 years. I have been taking tablets for many years but changed to Insulin which is said to be ( according to many doctors ) far more effective than tablets.A combination of medicine ,exercise ,meditation and of course some control over food intake can work wonders to lead a very happy life despite your DIABETIC AGE ( ANY AGE IN DIAB---2 )So , be positive ... Varma

There is hope and be happy

There are some things which I follow .. I SHALL SPEAK OF IT LATER ...

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • if you intend to believe me i shall not cure your diabetese but certalnly your insulin and tablets shall stop though i am not a diabetic but giving and sending the gift of nature free to all because i know the pain of diabetic patients i have around 100 to 150 patients from various part of the country and they are enjoying hassel free life so why not give a try (IT is totally free of cost throuhout you life no penny will be charged,thanks.

• I would like to try. My email is rajinder.ahuja@gmail.com

• sir you can contact me 9414708566.Thanks

• I am a diabetic for lat 18 years. I am on insulin for last one month. I would like to take your medicine. My e-mail: 786shehab@gmail.com;

• It will be really great, if you can guide as early as possible for such a better gift of nature on my mail id -->dial2ss1971@gmail.com

• Thanks,

Email me pkkaran161@yahoo.com

I am awaiting the free service rendered by

a noble person like you.

Yours

Karan

• For free service you can contact me on my mobile and i shall be ble to guide you through 9414708566.Thanks.

• thanks. My email add. mkpande2911@gmail.com

• I am also intrested like above person. my mail is "lall.chandra@orange.fr", thanks in advance.

• thanks .my email address is majmknaik@gmail.com

• Thankyou Sir. My email id is aarkay804@yahoo.co.in

• I FULLY AGREE WITH THE COMMENTS OF PROFVARMA. CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE, FOOD HABITS, SOME PHYSICAL EXERCISE, PRESCRIBED MEDICATION BY PHYSICIAN AND TENSION FREE NATURE WILL DEFINITELY SHOW GOOD RESULTS.

• i am also interested. my email id is sachinthakur28@gmail.com

You may also like...