I would like to share the vegetarian low carb protein sources that I use. Please note that I do not intend to endorse any products. The selection is based entirely on the local availability and my personal taste. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or give your valuable comments.
May I also request all members to give names of other vegetarian protein sources that you use for the benefit of all.
Please find below a list of veg protein sources that I use. I have also given protein and NET carb contents of each item per 100 gm. As such, I am non-vegetarian but like to eat vegetarian also.
1. Whole Eggs: P 13 gm C 0.0 gm
2. Flax seeds: P 18 gm C 1.6 gm
3: Chia seeds: P 17 gm C 8.0 gm
4. Peanuts: P 26 gm C 7.0 gm
5. Walnuts: P 15 gm C 7.0 gm
6. Almond: P 21 gm C10. gm
7. Pecan: P 9 gm C 4.0 gm
8. Cheese: P 25 gm C 1.3 gm
9. Tahini P 24 gm C 2.0 gm
(Crushed Sesame seeds)
10. Peanut butter: P 30 gm C 12 gm
11. Broccoli: P 2.8 gm C 4.3 gm
12. Mushrooms: P 3.1 gm C 2.3 gm
13. Almond Butter: P 21 gm C 9 gm