Ashwagandha, popularly known for its rejuvenating property, is one of the most popular and widely used herb in Ayurveda.
Botanically Ashwagandha is known as Withania somnifera and popularly known as Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry.
Ashwagandha is widely known for its following Health Benefits.
1. Helps To Reduce & Relieve Stress.
2. Improves Potency & Sexual Wellness.
3. Improves Thyroid Function.
4. Has Antibacterial Properties.
5. Helps Prevent Seizures.
6. Fights Cancer.
7. Reduces Blood Sugar Levels.