looking for homeopathic medicine for sugar contorl

HI frineds ,

I am looking good medicine in homeopathy side . right now my sugar level Before pasting 170 after 230 it is showing I want to use only homeopathic medicine because hellopathi medicine getting lot of side effective so I want to use only homeopathy medicine, please kindly suggest me which is the best one in homeopathic

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Doubt if homeopathy drugs can really control unless you reduce carbs in diet. I have been following LCHF diet and I am drug free for fifth year running. You can check my last four A1C on my profile

healthunlocked.com/anup

Millions of diabetics around the world have benefited by LCHF diet. Other details in my profile.

• Dear Naresh Mangi, You have not given your age and height. Weight must be according to your height and it should be maintained for life time. Most of the obese people certainly become diabetic. There is no age limit for this disease. Diabetes is a progressive disease and it can only be controlled through weight management and diet. It is not curable as far as I my knowledge goes. You can adapt alternative medicines to control this disease. Try these homeo medicines in the way they are suggested:

(1) Acidum Phosphoricum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in first week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(2) Gymnema sylvester Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in second week. Mixing with half a glass of water)

(3) Arsenicum bromatum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in third week. Mixing with half a glass of water)

(4) Syzygium Jambos Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in fourth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(5) Rhus aromaticum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in fifth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(6) Murex purpurea Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops morning and afternoon in sixth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(7) Sanicula Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in seventh week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(8) Helonias Dioica Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops morning and afternoon in eighth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(9) Calcarea Phosphorica Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in ninth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(10) Uranium nitricum Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6 (Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in tenth week. Mixing with half of a glass of water)

(11) Iodium Q/3x/6x/12x/3c/6c/3/6

(Take this homeopathic medicine 10 drops 03 times daily in eleventh week. Mixing with half of a glass of water.

Now start taking from no. 1 medicine in similar rules.)

In my view, you must be very patient to try those medicines.

You can also try Karela juice which is available in all medical shops as per the indication mentioned on the bottle.

• Naresh Ji,

You can use Herbal medicines to control and Cure your diabetes, we are giving Herbal Medicine Free.

If, interested, Please provide the following details

(1) Your Diabetes Level

(2) How old your diabetes is?

(3) Is diabetes effects on your eye sights?

(4) Is Diabetes effects on your Kidney?

(5) Your Age

(6) Your weight and Height

(7) Current Treatment?: Allopathic/Herbal/Unani / Ayurveda

• R-40 is a good medicine in homeopath for Blood sugar.

You may also like...