Free of all medicines

Dear all l regularly go through the posts here . It really saddens me to see that all of you on this forum taking so much of stress for this dreaded disease. I would just like to convey to you all that this is not such a difficult task to control and eventually become free of all medicines and this can be easily done with diet and only diet !!! I am following this simple diet and have become free of medicines. My bs levels are very much normal without any medicines and am very happy about it .I am from Mumbai and am working in a reputed college as a lecturer. So don't worry and take stress as it will only aggravate the condition.

30 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Please suggest us your diet Chart and life schedule, so we will be free from Medicines.

• Already posted the diet followed

• Please suggest your diet details so that we can follow the same and get ride of drugs as suggested by you.

• Yes. It is really important to know your diet pattern. It may help many diabetics like me

• PLEASE SUGGEST YOUR DIET PATTERN.iT COULD BE TOO USEFUL AND INFORMATIVE TO ALL OF US.THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION.

• Sir/mam how did you do that plz explain

• Kya letey hain aap bateye

• Yes true simply change the diet & lifestyle we can reverse diabetics.

• please suggest diet chart .so many people are requesting. pcrao

• Lucky u.Don't 4get,every one ve diff constitution /internal pysiology & different reasons for d high sugar level .

• please suggest the diet

• Simply saying that diabetes is controlled with diet will not help the members. You should also inform your diet chart so that others can also follow. I think such vague comments/ information should not be allowed to be posted in this forum.

• I am myself still a diabetic. I know what we all go through ! It's absolutely funny to think about it in such a manner. I have posted what diet I follow. Go through it. Rest assured your results will speak up.

• Dear Sir .

Great news Please share with us & suggest your diet details so that we can follow the same and get rid of drugs as suggested by you.

• Already posted today

• For your information just go through the link below freedomfromdiabetes.org

Also watch the testimonials on YouTube.

I have benefitted from this approach. What people comment is their outlook.

• Well, I know Low Carb High Fat diet works wonders for diabetics. It has been proven by millions of diabetics around the world.

• Plz give diet that you followed

• Posted on the forum already

• To see all reply by seemap visit: healthunlocked.com/seemap

• Dait free medicine daibities following break fast,barly daliya half apple,dinner long wheat chapati with daal veg,lunch brown rice with curd and yoga walk 3month no medicine free pills daibities normal

• He is lecturer in repute college.if he has good experience of controlling diabities by food then everybody should listened him instead of commenting.

• See all the posts at healthunlocked.com/seemap

• Dear Sir .

I am heart patiotent

Please suggest your diet details so that we can follow the same and get rid of drugs as suggested by you.

• Go through the posts at healthunlocked.com/seemap

I have benefitted from this approach. What people comment is their outlook. After trying many things we all can conclude that there's no medicine which can cure diabetes . So I joined this programme and got the results pretty fast ! There will be many who will not approve but it's their choice. After seeing where this takes me I also want to adopt long wheat as suggested by many on this forum but don't want to rush through many things at a time . Instead of chapatti of regular wheat I have khapli wheat chappati twice daily at 11 am and 5 :30 in the evening. I certainly am not going to benefit from your conclusion. It's only that I want to convey to you all my success and the joy that comes with it. Pray that I can pass my GTT soon.

• Some how I can't able to open diet plan of seemap.

Requesting to seemap to forward me at,

patelo@gmail.com

You may also like...