SUDDEN WEIGHT LOSS IN TYPE I DIABETES

Sir my daughter was taking insulin since last 12 years and now she was 20 years old. she was type I diabetic. now since last 3 months she was getting stomach pain while eating food and also getting weight loss. Let me know what are the reasons for this.

Skip

Featured Content

Living with diabetes?

Connect with people like you to get support, advice and tips towards improving your health.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Urine and blood analysis will help in diagnosing the real cause of weight loss.Consult a good physician who can prescribe you the right kind of tests.

• You can help your physical body to reduce sugar level by Pranic healing. Have planned day - stick to the medication given by doctor. Have faith in yourself / whatever you do, avoid stress. Have schedule day, change in lifestyle require, Vegetarian diet, meditation is a good.

Pranic Healing is a non touch technique, by which we can regenerate the organs. Pranic Crystal Healing is also a faster option.

ravindra_lande@yahoo.co.in

• Has she ever been put of corticosteroids?

Get her scanned for

thyroid disorders

celiac disease

addison's disease.

stomach cancer.

Type 1 being Auto Immune disorder can impact other organs also in many cases. A thorough scan of entire endocrine system may give some clue. See if getting off wheat helps with stomach pain.

You may also like...