Message for Shooter George: Yet another Photo of Long wheat purchased

Message for Shooter George: Yet another Photo of Long wheat  purchased

Respected Sri.George,

Greetings!

Today I purchased Long Wheat from a 'Margin Free Deptl. Store' in Chennai. It looked to me as a correct Variety.Kindly check the Photo and tell me if it is Long Wheat. Looking forward eagerly to the Verdict from you & other friends like sri.Rangaswamy of Bangaluru in Healthlocked.

Thanks & regards,

Last edited by

29 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi imbu2008,

Yes, this looks exactly like Long Wheat. I think you can use it with confidence. You have to cook one gram of dry grain for every kilogram of body weight for one meal; should not drain out residual water after cooking.

Please keep reporting the progress.

Wish you a speedy & complete recovery.

From the day of starting LWMDR you will be included in my daily evening prayers; because I pray for ALL those who follow it & ONLY for those who follow it.

• Thanks Sri George! From today 22.11.13 I am on LWMD. The preparation is like Kanji or Porridge in consistency. Is it OK? Or it should be like 'Sadam'i.e no water?

Pl include me in your Prayers! Kannan ( imbu20o8@hotmail.com)

• Dear Sir, By Porridge I meant only Kanji.

If I feel hungry between Breakfast & Lunch , & before Diuinner ,can I have Pappaya fruit, or Boiled Ground Nuts ( Kappalandi Puzhungiyadhu)\Pl advise.

Thanks, Kannan

• Please read appropedia.org/Diabetes_mel... My experience with fruits while being diabetic

• Dear SG, In india when I checked FBs is 96 and HbA1c is 6.2 tested on nov22,13.cholestrol total is only135 where as the range is 150-250mg%. feeling fine after a long time...years. I can eat some more fat.

K.rangaswamy

• Thank you sir. Very glad to hear such good news about your well-being: "feeling fine after a long time...years". :-) PRAISE THE LORD.

• Dear SG sir,is it Decoccum wheat and anynumber assigned to the wheat

• Dear liverane, I am only Masters (MSc) in Mathematics & experienced in software & rocket science. :-( ! I remember to have read it as Dicoccum only & not Decoccum. I am not conversant about any number assigned to it or about any sub-specie details.

Very glad to note that some are going very deep into the matter; that is what I desire to happen. My effort is to kindle/trigger an interest in the related/appropriate people.

• I wanted to identify the correct ones. Here it is called Long wheat or Samba Variety. I have located he shop in Trichy. After buying i shall try to show the same. In you blog which you have updated, there is no number and name is seen. Thanks.

• Kindly let me know the stores sir,,I am also from chennai

• It was bought from a Margin Free Super Market in Red Hills. It must be available in all Margin Free Super Markets in Chennai. On telephonic enquiry I was told that it is also availablle in Nilgiris Super Markets in Chennai. Pl call me incase you eed any help in buying this Wheat. P.N.Kannan ( Mobile 9381062307 - imbu2008@hotmail.com)

• dear Babu, Pl try in a Margin Free Super Market. I got it from A MARGIN FREE SUPER Market in Red Hills are. You may try Nilgiris Dept. Srores. There is on Margin Free Out let in Kellys ,Kilpauk.

Regards. Kannan

• Thanks mr Kannan,I will try Kelly's which near to me

• Dear Mr.Babu, Best of Luck. Where you live? I lived for about 20 years in Kilpauk Aspiran Gardens & Landons Road. Now In Anna Nagar! One of these days shall we meet? Kannan ( imbu2008@hotmail.com)

• Mr.kannan,I live in villivakkam,next to annanagar,,I come to tower park everyday evening 6 PM for walking,my no 99405 48755

• Dear Sri Babu! Nice to know U live close by. Shall try to meet u at Tower Park this evening! Have a Goood week end

• Welcome sir,looking forward today

• Good morning Sir. How is your Diabetes as of today after taking the long wheat?. I have started from today. Can you update your experience please. Thanks.

• Pl see my re[py above

• Any idea where I can get this at Kolkata

• No idea as I live in Chennai

• Nice to know you close by.Shall try to meet U this evening at Tower Park!

Did get Long wheat? Cheers!

• I am from Pune, does anybody know a place in Pune where I can get it.

• Dear Imbhu, you got the correct one at last. good try

k.rangaswamy

• Thank you sri.Rangaswamy!

• Dear Sri Ramesh Babu

Bought fror half Kg Long Wheat Samba Gothumai from the Marguin Free Store at Red Hills .I will be in Chennai tomorrow when I can give you the stuff.

Regards

• Dear Sri Ramesh Babu

Bought fror half Kg Long Wheat Samba Gothumai from the Marguin Free Store at Red Hills .I will be in Chennai tomorrow when I can give you the stuff.

Regards

Recommend 0

Reply to this Edit

• Please inform the location of the store in Chennai and if youknow. Waiting for your reply the telephone no.also.I am also looking out to get that wheet

• WHERE IS MARGIN FREE DEPARTMENTAL STORE IN CHENNAI?

You may also like...