daily take ganoderma in capsule form. It is a wonderful nurtitional dietary supplement. It has got more than 252 micro nutrients that are very much essential for our health. There are many many cases where the amputation of leg fingers and leg averted by consuming ganoderma. for further details email to

4 Replies

• You may kindly enlighten us about the 252 micro nutrients that you mentioned.As far as my knowledge goes there are not that many known micro nutrients.Please clarify.

• You are putting people's health at risk by your desire to sell your supplements, you are diverting attention from managing the condition properly.

Keep your carbohydrate intake between 10 and 14 portions per day (1 portion = 10g carbohydrate), ideally 3 meals x 4 carb portions.

Eat low GI carbs

Make up the balance of your meals with natural, additive-free, unprocessed protein and fat foods such as meat, poultry, fish, seafood, eggs, cheese, coconut oil, palm oil (not hydrogenated), olive oil, butter, ghee, and lard.

• I thought, I would get some healthy diets at this blog as the heading shows. Sorry

• Ganoderma is in the forefront of research in fight against some major cancers like bladder.prostate,ovarian,liver and breast in addition to leukemia.Its extract has been found effective for herpes, and chronic hepatic disorders.

In one of the first reports on its efficacy for diabetes its performance was favourably compared with Metformin in experiments on rats.

KEEP AWAY ....

You may also like...