Auyurvedic medicine as supplimentary medicine help controling blood sugar

Friends, First of all I am Type-II Diabetic and for the last five years I tried all alopathic treatments and diets but my blood gulucose level remained very high. Recently for the last 2 months, I started taking Ayurvedic medicine alongwith my alopathic medicines. The results were amazing resulting in controlled blood sugar and cutting my alopathic medicine to half. Does anybody tried any ayurvedic medicines?

10 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I too am in your foot-steps; the past 8 yrs I remained extremely careless; was irregular in taking medicines, also many times skipped taking tabs & pills. BUT somehow have woken up since past 2 months. I take Baba Ramdev's/Patanjali Ayurved Madhnashini tabs, 2 empty stomach in mornings and 2 before lunch. Also to reduce discharge of albumin/proteins from urine which is result of high BG levels, (now such discharge has been reduced substantially and result of poor functioning of kidneys) I take following: Gokshhuradi Guggul, Vrikkadoshharvati, and Chandraprabhavati. One tablet of each after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Combination of Ayurved medicines with allopathic does help; I personally opine and no side-effects. God bless us all with good health.

• Hi

Is your Protein in urine cured now please suggest .

And what medicines did u took for it.

• I AM DOING VESTIGEdistributor PLEASE JOIN WITH ME PLEASE CALLME MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9894171954 I WILL EXPECT YOUIR REPLY MY POSTAL ADDRESS IS MR. I.INNACIMUTHU,50/6A,SUNDARAVELPURAM 2nd STREET THOOTHUKUDI, TAMILNADU PIN -628002 INDIA . MY YOUNGER BROTHER I.ARULRAJ IS ECONOMICALLY WEAK .HE IS WORKING AS A LABOUR .FOR ADDITIONAL INCOME HE IS DOING VESTIGE MLM BUISNESS .IF YOU WANT TO HELP MR I.ARULRAJ YOU WILL JOIN IN MLM BUISNESS . HIS ID NUMBER is 86227184 PLEASE USE THIS ID FOR JOINING IN VESTIGE. OR YOU PURCHASE THINGS IN VESTIGE STOCK POINT UNDER MY BROTHER I.ARULRAJ ID 86227184 .STOCK POINT ADDRESS for your local area YOU CAN SEE IN myvestige.com IN VESTIGE OFFICE YOU WILL PURCASE ALL HOME NEED BASIC THINGS.MY EMAIL IS innaci@gmail.COM neemoil soap Rs 30, neem oil capsules for sugar patients 100 cap Rs 250 neemoil paste Rs50 ,250 gm TEA POWDER Rs 85 in the same way for 45 things .ALL are very very cheapest rate YOU DO NOT FORGET GETTING A BILL IN THE ABOVE ID No FOR YOUR PURCHASE .PLEASE HELP ME BY YOU’RE MY BROTHER SONS EDUCATION CHENNAI vestige OFFICE PHONE 04432986616

Vestige Marketing Pvt. Ltd.,Kasthuri Apartment, Ground Floor,,6th lane, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylopre,Chennai,Tamil Nadu,600004

• u are right read more about the effect of ayurveda in diabetes

at

ediabetic.blogspot.in/2011/...

• yes friend ayurveda has wonderful medicines for sugar. pity is we dont believe in our ancient systemof medicines.especially the vanga silazit with sandalwood wonder drug.

• I am taking DB Tone Ayur, medicine with english medicine last 2 year and my glycosylated sugar is 6% i,e non diabetic level

• will u pl. provide the name of Ayurvedic medicine and pharmacy, which you are taking

• Dear Amit,

I am taking Madhu Sunya made in Kahdi Gramudhyog Ashram. I take one and half spoon full half an hour before breakfast and same before dinner alongwith my alophatic medicine.

• Respected friends ,

My name is Mr. Malhotra from Delhi and I have my export business in Delhi and also have other few small buisness in other countries.I'm not here to do advertising for any body. But I feel to tell more people about my healing , which can help more people to quit insulin.

I myself was an diabetic and I myself was injecting 40 unit insulin for 13 to 14 years. But today I'm not injecting any insulin and for 1 st time in past 9 years I manage to get positive result in my c peptide test this year.( it is 1.. 90 nanograms/mini ltr).

Where in Delhi , my C-peptide test was negative and i was declared as Type 1 diabetic.

I have helped more than 23 diabetic people to reduce their insulin with herbal medicine after experiencing positive result in my diabetes.

Now I 'm here with my son, who is diabetic from last 6 years and doctor has asked him to increase the insulin dose by 12 unit , which is reaching 70+ unit.

we have lost full trust in doctors. who are not even bothered to give us more than 10 min and charge 450 Rs per visit.But its not same story with Mr SB SIDH , he gives more than 3-4 days to study each diabetic person. Questions what MR SB SIDH asked my son about his metabolism, no doctor must have ever thought of it.

My son is not married due to diabetes and Mr SB SIDH has given me full confidence of healing him out as i have managed to quit insulin. After starting treatment from Mr SB SIDH, my full tension has reduced . I see new hope of light in my son life.

I would advice my friends to try SB SIDH herbal medicine . Mr SB SIDH makes herbal medicine according to person immune system. I also want to guide you, Mr Sb sidh has asked me to avoid giving his mb ph no: to any one, as he doesn't have time , he already has more than 700 people in waiting list .But this is his mailing address --

(sbsidh317@gmail.com). Mrs Reshma will reply if you send mail. their 1 time consultation fees are minimum and also want to guide you, Mr SB SIDH is not an doctor but he is expert in herbal medicine .

Thanks

Mr Malhotra.

• Dear friends, Supplements made of herbs/ natural products or natural fruit concentrates are beneficial.There is one organic/herbal and ISO 9001-2008 certified Ayurveda Health Juice consisting the rases of Harad, Baheda, Amla, Aloevera, Pomegranate, Tulsi, Ginger, Ashwagandha and other herbs is available at Rs.1050-00 for 750ML. It is a cheap and best product giving good results. My friends are using it to prevent the disease and the diabetic persons are using it to reduce the blood sugar level. Get the sugar levels tested before using the juice and with using it. Please contact 9443022357.

You may also like...