Diabetes India
59,459 members10,830 posts

i am dibetic for 8-9 years,age 49,, i have premature ejaculation,erectile disfunction

actually speaking the premature ejaculation is since young age before any diabetic development,. if i do not have sex for 45 days or more, nightfall takes place, .guide me what to do, i use of manforce tab is harmful or if ok , what should be the right dose. i indulge in sex only after a gap of 50-70 days

4 Replies

take korean zinseng tablets. or revital which is available in India.


r they (zinseng tabs) available in all chemists


my story is same as above but i want to do sex at list alternate day which tab is suitable without side affect


blood sugar should be controlled-100-180mg.

dapoxetin cap can be taken 1hour before


You may also like...