Feeling a nervous wreck

I have high bp and I am diabetic type 2.Diet controlled for the last eight years.I had my annual blood and urine test in May .On Wednesday I have another blood test and urine test with a nurse in my surgery .And I'm full of nerves as the particular nurse saw me in May when I had a copd test .She was so rude and nasty to me .The results of my copd test was No Obstruction

But my lungs are of a ninety year old .I am 71 .That floored me .Since I knew I had ti have this second diabetic blood test my nerves are in a wreck .I cant sleep at night .I don't want to go out .Basically I am a nervous wreck

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Vitamin C has been shown to help respiratory problems like bronchitis, asthma, influenza and more. ..

uofmhealth.org/health-libra...

I've been taking it along with omega 3s for years and it's helped prevent colds and flu as well if you take enough, and catch it early... Vitamin C also lowers BP, this may be of interest too...

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/me...

Don't stress! Instead, look for vitamins and natural remedies and you'll be surprised what you may find. Hope that helps.

• that nurse needs reporting....not very supportive or professional ! Plus I agree with above posts......vitamin C, green tea and other herbal remedies will help.