Update on slightly off topic blog

Firstly thanks to everyone who responded to the first blog entitled above.

Vodafone said that the order cannot be cancelled over the phone;that I have to send the tablet back in a prepaid bag that I have to ring a number for. How silly surely it would save the driver the inconvenience of coming out even though he gets paid anyway. I rearranged the delivery set for today (3rd ) for monday 7th jan instead.

I think deep down I am playing for time and that I may change my mind about the tablet by the time I receive it assuming I dont miss the delivery (the delivery time is between 13.21 and 14.21 so as long as it comes before 1.45 when I have to go back to work I am ok; if it doesnt then it will go back to depot and I will notify vodafone that it has been returned not signed for and ask them to cancel the order) The only thing I am unsure of and reluctant about is being tied to a contract for 24 months over which I am sure I will be paying more than what the tablet is worth to buy (£15 a month) so not sure if it is a good deal or not.

May need to check with vodafone that I can still upgrade my phone in august (I have a blackberry curve at the moment) and my contract runs out 28th october not that I intend to move from vodafone as have had no problems with them,

Sorry for the long blog the next one will be about running & the garmin! I will let you know if I keep the tablet or not though.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...