Week 6 Run 2? Bring it on!

Week 6 Run 2?  Bring it on!

I'm mentally preparing myself for W6R2 tomorrow. I included my "before" picture with this blog. That is where I was in 2010. It's not a pretty picture (literally). I was sick and tired all of the time. I didn't know if I would live to see 40. I look at this picture whenever I feel like I can't do something. I have to remind myself of what I've already done. It is possible to move mountains as long as you keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I usually enjoy my Friday runs, I hope that holds true this particular week. I'll be sure to keep y'all posted.

Happy Running!

<3

Kimber

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • How lovely! I did W6r2 today, it was better than r1 as it flows much more, less stop start. looking forward to the challenge of run 3. I hope you have a fabulous run and congratulations on all you have achieved :)

• Of course you can do it, look at what you have achieved so far, you will be brilliant, have fun and good luck with the run tomorrow :-)

• O, my, Kimberami...what a fantastic job you've done with your weight loss! (I haven't had the nerve to post a pic of me before I started C25K...some day)

It's tough, but don't you just love what C25K is doing for your health? I am so much happier since I started running in May...

Good running to you....

You may also like...