Finally made a decision & ordered my treadmill

I had done quite a lot of research and decided which treadmill I thought was best for my budget. A friend had also recommended the model and the company I was going to order it from. Placed order online and then got a call to say that they didn't have that one in stock and didn't know when they would be getting anymore in. Suggested another make, so said I would take a look and get back to him.

Once I started looking again I got really confused so I rang round a few other companies. I could still get the original one I was interested in from another company but they all seemed to be telling me the alternative brand was slightly better and had a better warranty.

Back to original company to discuss and they offered me a more expensive machine (by £200) for only £50 more but when I looked at the spec it was quite a bit larger and they are large enough anyway.

Finally and unfortunately I had to go with another supplier but I have decided to go for a Nordic Track T9.1 with i fit module - I even got a free mat to put it on. Can't wait for it to arrive, just need to clear out the playroom now - that's going to be fun!!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • bet you cant wait to get it :) when running indoors I get soooooo hot so when I use min I have a portable fan pointing at me to try & give some breeze & stop me dripping :)

have fun. x

• Treadmill has a fan and the room is the coolest in the house so hoping that will help but do have a fan which I can use if needed.

Thanks for that.

You may also like...