Unbelievable

Just completed Wk6 R3. Never thought I could do it in a million years. I am officially a 'runner' according to Laura. That makes me feel amazing. However, my 'running' is more like a light jog. Does this still count I wonder? I feel like a runner. I guess eventually I will get faster. Anyway not even going to ponder on this a second longer. I feel like I am having what they call a 'runners high' and I am enjoying every minute of it. Well done me.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations - it doesn't come any better does it!

• A light jog is fine and absolutely counts! Otherwise I've done 8 weeks of this under false pretences! People on this website have assured me it's what works for you that counts -as our fitness improves we can speed up. That is very ungrammatical but you get what I mean!

Well done, it's not easy but you did it and to hear Laura say that you're a runner is the best!

• Congratulations!!! You never know what you can do until you earnestly try! Good for you!!! Hang in there!!!

• Well done you, does make you feel great doesn't it, I try to run a bit faster each time, but it's hard when your on your last 5 minutes. Sometimes I wake up on the day of my run and think omg can't do this, then I think you.'ve just done 6 weeks what a waste if I don't. Did wk7r1 today and I'm still buzzing. Keep at it you're doing great

You may also like...