Muscle/joint pain while running

This is probably something really obvious but...

Since I've been running 5k (as opposed to 30 mins), I've noticed a "tight" feeling where my leg joins my behind, on the right hand side - sort of an ache - it stops me taking too big strides, but I am able to run through it.

I don't do any stretches - so could it be this??

I'm also wondering if I should get a gait analysis and new trainers, as I bought these ones off the shelf at an outlet shop.

Sound familiar to anyone?

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I suspect all that's happening is your body is getting used to the longer endurance and it just takes a while for the muscles to strengthen up.

Each time I step up something niggles for a while.

unless it should prove more serious I would just keep it loose, some light stretches, a few strengthening exercises and it'll sort itself out as those muscles get used to the effort.

• I get that tight feeling in exactly the same area. I saw a sports physio who gave me a few exercised to do and it helped.

• If you tried expensive cream and oil which come in TV commercial and steroid Injections in Joints and now Doctor suggested Operation. Better has Last Resolve just Try Joint Rehabilitate Oil .

save yourself , family and friends from these severe pain try Joint Rehabilitate Oil.

No need to suffer from pain of Arthritis , Neck Pain , Slip Disc , Joint Pain , Back Pain, Accidental Traumatic Injuries and other Musculoskeletal / Neuromuscular painful disorders.

engr.samirkhan@gmail.com

You may also like...