Please sponsor me, I've failed miserably!!!

raceforlifesponsorme.org/ca...

Hi there! Next week I am ruuning 5k race for life for Breast cancer, I'm doing it for my friends mum who is receiving treatment at the moment for a rapid spreading form of this evil disease, She is so brave and carries on like nothing is happening .

I have a just giving page but have only managed 23 quid so far and time is running out :( I really want to raise a decent amount and I hate to ask but I'm going to!!! I know times are hard but even 50p will do ;)

Thanks peeps :)

25 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Done ! Hope it goes well :-)

• all done, good luck!!! it's a truly worthy cause (it made me complete the C25K programme any way - I walked it last year, and am looking forward to running it in June this year!)

• Done! Good luck to you and all others who are doing the race for life :)

• Done and good luck

• Done :) Really wishing you lots of good luck and hope you enjoy it! We want to hear all about it!

• Done. Good luck with the race :)

• Done :) Good luck love ...

• Thank you all sooooo much, I really hate asking, but I feel so strongly about this. Again a HUGE thank you :)

• Done! Good luck, hope you enjoy it :)

• Thank you xxx

• Your getting closer to your target now :) All the best for the big day x

• Ooh feel mean but so many of my friends/colleagues are doing this too I am spent out xxx Good luck.

• Don't be daft, I am the same, money is tight, I know better than most :) Thanks for your good wishes :)

• Done, have a good run. :)

• done, hope you enjoy your run :)

• done - hope it goes really well

• Thank you so much xx

• done! well done and good luck to you and your friends mum xx

• Thank you, It means so much to me x

• Well done you, you have inspired to sign up for a Race for Life too.

Now to get the sponsors, it s only 3 weeks away.

• Put link up, I'll sponsor you! :)

• @Burstcouch (love the nym BTW ) - did you sign up?

• Thanks yes, I have signed up folks and yes burstcouch is the link.

raceforlifesponsorme.org/bu...

• Thanks Pat Butcher and one other person with the intials A M who sponsored me today.

• You're welcome! :) Hope you have a lovely day and thank you for doing this for a good cause.

You may also like...