Week 4 run 1 - done!

my last run on week 3 was very slow & i wasnt sure if i should start week 4 or repeat week 3. After blogging about my delimma everyone encouraged me to go onto week 4. Well u were all right ive just done it yea! So thanks guys:)) I struggled to get to the end of the first 5 mins but the 2nd one came abit easier, i actually really felt like a jogger tonight i guess it was because its the first time you run more than you walk, i also think my endorphins kicked into night i am feeling so buzzed which is a great motivater for my next run!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • awwwwwwwwwww sorry i appeared to have blogged twice??

• Congratulations!!

Thanks for posting on W4R1; I'm meant to be doing it tomorrow morning and was quite apprehensive after seeing that it's 5 minutes jogging, but your positivity has definitely staved off some of the fear! Only some, mind. :D

• glad to inspire, really made a point of paceing myself which i think helped just wanted to complete it, am not worrying about speed or distance at the moment, good luck and let us know how it goes:)

You may also like...