April Badge Requests here! Holy smoke you did ... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

116,855 members148,170 posts

April Badge Requests here! Holy smoke you did it!!! Forget the Easter eggs we’ve got something worth much much more!!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator

Roll up, roll up....we’ve been counting and the elves have been polishing in anticipation...all our new graduates deserve something to wear with pride so here is where you can collect your virtual badge for all to see... IannodaTruffe and myself have to pleasure of pinning on your badges this month...

Many congratulations for completing the 9 week Couch to 5K training programme! You can now run for 30 minutes continuously - you are a superstar!!!

★ Please comment below to request your Graduate badge!

We on the Admin Team feel enormously proud of you, and privileged to award you your richly deserved badge. We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great it feels when your badge arrives - but please bear with us! We will give you your badge as soon as possible.

★ If you would like a Graduation Certificate we have one for you to download here: healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

... designed by the lovely RunaroundSue!

★ We hope you will continue posting here in the Couch to 5K community, sharing your experience with the new runners working through the programme, and updating us with your progress as you consolidate your 30 minute runs.

★ Speaking of consolidation, why not join Imc50 and his April CONSOLIDATION CLUB just for new graduates like you! Doors are always open - pop in and say hi!! healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

★ Be sure to check out our 'WHAT NEXT?' post, for loads of other great ideas about how to build upon your amazing achievement healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

★ And now that you are a runner, why not try our twelve week consolidation and strength training plan to help reduce the possibility of injury - and maximise your running ability!! healthunlocked.com/strength...

Happy running!

Your Admin Team xx

--

★ Please note that this is a virtual badge which can be seen next to your name on your posts and comments on the Couch to 5K community, but NOT on your profile page. The badge is visible if you are logged into the Couch to 5K community via a web browser, but unfortunately not in the HealthUnlocked app.

115 Replies
MikeJones68
MikeJones68Graduate

Congratulations to all new graduates! The fun starts here 😀👍

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to MikeJones68

You know it MikeJones68 😉

aberlady
aberladyGraduate

Hi , I completed today. Could I request my graduate badge? Thank you

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to aberlady

Well done aberlady , that’s a fantastic achievement, enjoy showing your badge off!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

aberlady
aberladyGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Thank you 😊 I will 🤣

Suemcg
SuemcgGraduate

Finished today. Even speeded up at the end a bit! Feeling amazing and proud. Graduate badge would be nice thanks.

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Suemcg

Fantastic Suemcg ...sounds like you finished in style!! Enjoy the feeling 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Helena-S
Helena-SGraduate

W9r3 done. Very impressed with myself! Congratulations to everyone who completes today too 👏

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Helena-S

Yay!!! Well done Helena-S , we’re impressed with you too!! It’s a lovely sunny but very cold day here in Yorkshire, I hope it is where you are too...perfect graduating conditions!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

ah22IJ
ah22IJGraduate

I did it!!! 🥳🥳It was a snail's pace so nowhere near 5K. Have enjoyed reading everyone's comments and the motivation that you've all given me. Thanks to everyone and good luck to you on your running journey. Happy Easter 🐣

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to ah22IJ

Yay!!! Snails pace is perfect Oldfloss would be very proud of you!!! Distance doesn’t matter at this stage..or any stage really, what matters is that you enjoy your new found ability...consolidate your running now and who knows how far or fast you might go?! Congratulations 🥳

ah22IJ
ah22IJGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Thank you x

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to ah22IJ

Happy Easter 🐣

Annthepan
AnnthepanGraduate

Yay! I've just completed week 9 run 3 much to my surprise and am looking forward to the onward journey. And yes a badge would be great, thanks x

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Annthepan

Congratulations Annthepan, we’re looking forward to watching your running journey blossom into something special too...your shiny new badge is firmly in place 😁 x

Surfergirl50
Surfergirl50Graduate

I’ve done it! I’ve completed C25K and I’m feeling on top of the world!!! 🌟💫✨

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Surfergirl50

Yay!!! We’re super proud of you, well done!!! Your shiny badge is pinned on safe and secure 😉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

brains_t
brains_tGraduate

Completed it today and feeling good

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to brains_t

Congratulations brains_t all your hard work has paid off 🥳👏🏻👏🏻

Oxwichbay
OxwichbayGraduate

Hello and a Happy Easter to you 😊 I completed the challenge this morning and would love to receive my badge when you have a moment. Thank you so much 💓

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Oxwichbay

Happy Easter to you too Oxwichbay and what a happy Easter it is for you?!! All that hard work has paid off and you have a nice shiny badge next to your name to prove it...congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Oxwichbay
OxwichbayGraduate in reply to Mummycav

A very proud moment. Thank you so very much 🥰

Imc50
Imc50Moderator

Omg Bev the duck is soooooo cool and definitely the essence of easter running, he it she just needs a nice pair of trainers 🤓, enjoy those badge postings, my last two months were crazy-hectic-busy 🤪

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Imc50

Thank you Imc50 ...I absolutely love ducklings 🐥❤️ And I love the graduate badge job too, it was crazy hectic during the first lockdown we had sooooooo many new graduates I was never away!! I love being on the forum, feel like I haven’t been around enough lately so I’ll make up for it now...what a great feeling graduation is? I love sharing other people’s joy!! x

Imc50
Imc50Moderator in reply to Mummycav

It's good to have you back firing on all cylinders 👍🙂

LastBlaster
LastBlasterGraduate

Done and dusted and over the moon! Finished less than an hour ago and still basking in smiles!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to LastBlaster

Whoop whoop!!! Congratulations LastBlaster..that’s an amazing achievement right there & your badge is very well deserved...we’re all super proud of you 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

LastBlaster
LastBlasterGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Thank you. So delighted and still smiling. It'll be here all day 😊

Surfergirl50
Surfergirl50Graduate in reply to LastBlaster

Well done! 👏🏻👏🏻🏆

Rosec25k
Rosec25kGraduate

I love the duckling!! looks so happy - makes you smile!!😀

Hi completed my C25k this week can I get my badge thank you!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to StringsandKeys

Oh, it's me again, but this time to hand you your hard won graduation badge.

Many congratulations...........it looks great!!

StringsandKeys
StringsandKeysGraduate in reply to IannodaTruffe

Thank you is it an attachment? Sorry not hugely technical !!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to StringsandKeys

It is on the screen next to your name. Only visible on the forum if you log in via a browser, rather than the app.

Thank you I’ll try another way to view. That’s great!

Dahlia65
Dahlia65Graduate

Yes I’ve graduated to the final run of week 9 😃 🥳 slow jogging and not 5 k yet but still motivated and will continue to jog

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Dahlia65

Congratulations again and look after that hard won little grey smudge.

Goals1
Goals1Graduate

Luv a badge😀

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Goals1

Well done Goals1 ...just checked out your graduation post...click on the link above for ‘what’s next’ and the consolidation club...your badge suits you by the way 😜

Monkeiishnaa
MonkeiishnaaGraduate

Just completed week 9 run 3 today. Would love a badge. Thank you 🙏

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Monkeiishnaa

Congratulations Monkeiishnaa...your badge is firmly in place...well done 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

MissingSA
MissingSAGraduate

Hi, completed the course today. Absolutely stoked! Would love a badge🤗

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to MissingSA

Congratulations MissingSA...I don’t know what ‘stoked’ means but I can only assume it’s good?!!! Lol...Wear your badge with pride 👏🏻👏🏻😜

MissingSA
MissingSAGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Ha ha ha thank you ever so much!! Stoked means euphoric so yes 🤣very very good!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to MissingSA

Yay!! I’m nicking ‘stoked!!!’ x

MissingSA
MissingSAGraduate in reply to Mummycav

😂

Kes101
Kes101Graduate

Hi I completed W9R3 yesterday morning and would love to have a virtual Graduation badge please. Thanks 🙏🏃‍♀️🤣🎉🐣🌈

Mummycav
MummycavModerator

It’s yours Kes101 !!! Well deserved

LunaRabbit
LunaRabbitGraduate

Really happy to have completed my C25K, not posted before but regularly look at the posts. It took 3 weeks longer as I repeated runs to make sure I was ready to move on to the next step. Very happy to have achieved my goals. Thanks to this great group.

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to LunaRabbit

Yay! Well done LunaRabbit , doesn’t matter how long it’s taken you’ve smashed it now and your well deserved badge is securely in place! Don’t forget to check out the consolidation club ☺️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Huts
HutsGraduate

Hi, I completed my Week 9 Run 3 today

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Huts

........and look, you have a badge.

Congratulations!!!!

JMMi
JMMiGraduate

Yeah I did it!! Xx

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to JMMi

Congratulations, you already have your badge.

Island7
Island7Graduate

Hi, I completed my C25K program last Friday. Excited to see where it will lead me from here! Could I request my badge please?

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Island7

Welcome to the forum and many congratulations on your graduation, fellow runner.

This guide to post C25k running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Keep running, keep smiling.

Mars56
Mars56Graduate

Hi I completed the final run yesterday, so pleased and proud a few days after my 65th Birthday, could I have a graduation badge please? Here’s to a much fitter retirement 🙌

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Mars56

Many congratulations on your graduation, fellow runner.

Completed couch to 5k last night in a snow shower. It has been great so far - congratulations to all graduates 🎓 x

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Notsoquickchick

Ooo, well done Notsoquickchick ...the weather can’t seem to make its mind up at the moment!!! You were very determined to become a graduate braving those temperatures and snow showers!! You’re very well deserved badge is now firmly in place for you to show off...congratulations 😁😁

Notsoquickchick
NotsoquickchickGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Thank you Mummycav am looking forward to consolidating next. X

SamC74
SamC74Graduate

I graduated this morning! Never thought I would get there! Now what 🤔 Should I do the consolidation runs 3 times a week for 30 minutes? Any advice welcomed!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to SamC74

Hi SamC74 ...congratulations to you!!! Yes, def consolidate your running...look at the pinned posts, I’m sure Imc50 will welcome you with open arms and you’ll be able to chat there with other new graduates about all things running...also, this makes for an interesting read too healthunlocked.com/couchto5... IannodaTruffe has a head full of priceless knowledge...enjoy showing off your new badge 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

SamC74
SamC74Graduate in reply to Mummycav

Thank you so much! Excited to keep running and with such supportive fellow runners 😊

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to SamC74

And we’re glad to be running along side you x ☺️

ElBr92
ElBr92Graduate

I finished my last run on Saturday and looking forward to consolidating over the next few weeks. A badge would be a lovely addition!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to ElBr92

The icing on the cake ElBr92 .....and proof that all your hard work has paid off. Congratulations and very well done, we’re super proud of you and Imc50 is waiting with the consolidation club to continue your journey 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Bodolly
BodollyGraduate

Hi there, W9 R3 completed this morning. I'd love the graduation certificate please. thanks for the forum and support, it has helped get here for sure!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Bodolly

Welcome to the forum and many congratulations on your graduation, fellow runner.

To get your Graduate Certificate please follow the link in the post above.

Hello!! Me please!!! So pleased, proud and feeling fantastic! Thank you!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Scrumpybumble

You did the work, so the badge is yours by right.

Looks great.

Congratulations.

Do check out the guide to post C25k running healthunlocked.com/couchto5... it is full of tips.

Scrumpybumble
ScrumpybumbleGraduate in reply to IannodaTruffe

Thank you! I really can’t tell you how much the running and the support and advice has changed my life. My brother is doing it now too and feels the same. It’s brilliant!

Yodamummy
YodamummyGraduate

I completed c25k on Monday, could I have a graduate badge pretty please? ☺️

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Yodamummy

After such a nice request how could I refuse you.

The badge is yours. Keep it polished......

Congratulations.

Do check out the guide to post C25k running healthunlocked.com/couchto5... it is full of tips.

Yodamummy
YodamummyGraduate in reply to IannodaTruffe

Whoop whoop! I’ve at last graduated in something 😂 thanks so much! 😘

Miss_Petal
Miss_PetalGraduate

So happy and proud to say that I have completed my Wk9 R3 today!!! 🥳 I am not fit or healthy but I was determined to complete the program and really feel it has helped me physically and mentally being outdoors doing this. Advice and encouragement from people on here have really helped me persevere and looking forward to carrying on now. A graduation badge would be greatly appreciated please?

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Miss_Petal

You may not be fit and healthy but you are probably more so than before you started.Congratulations.

RB26
RB26Graduate

Hello I graduated this evening! Please may I have my badge? Ahhh so exciting! 😁😁😁 Thank you!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to RB26

It is a great achievement and I am delighted to award you your hard won badge.

Congratulations.

joeyg76
joeyg76Graduate

Hi, I just completed the program and feeling a wee bit pleased with myself today 😁. Can I request my graduate badge please?

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to joeyg76

Smug and pink...........the signs of a runner.Congratulations.

Hi, I graduated this morning. Please may I have a badge? Thanks

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to DanceMonkey63

You can........and you have.........and it looks great.

Congratulations.

Bodolly
BodollyGraduate

Hi graduated yesterday! Can I have my badge please! Thanks so much for the forum and the posts, very inspiring. Cheers !

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to Bodolly

.......... and you have a badge!

hoggle1
hoggle1Graduate

Finished W9R3 today :)

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator in reply to hoggle1

That's all you have to do to be decorated with the glorious C25K forum little grey smudge........ look after it.Congratulations.

branders1974
branders1974Graduate

Morning! Just completed, can't quite believe it! Am beaming 😁 The sun even shone for me 🌄

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to branders1974

Fantastic branders1974 ...beaming as bright as the sun!! Congratulations, you’ll need your sunglasses to look at your badge it’s that shiny...well done you!! 👏🏻👏🏻

branders1974
branders1974Graduate in reply to Mummycav

Oh ace! Thank you!! 😁

newbie-nick
newbie-nickGraduate

Cripes, Moriarty, I've done it! As a shuffling newbie a mere matter of weeks ago to running 30 mins continuously is something I did wonder about completing, but here I am freshly run, freshly bathed and ready to face the next stage... after some consolidation runs!

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to newbie-nick

Fantastic newbie-nick ..those first few runs are daunting aren’t they...but they’re a distant memory now as you move onto the next stage of your running journey & we’re all cheering you on...congratulations Imc50 is waiting for you with this months consolidation club 👏🏻👏🏻 Enjoy showing your shiny badge off 😁

newbie-nick
newbie-nickGraduate in reply to Mummycav

Thanks. I one of so many that have either completed C25K, or have started it and not finished for whatever reason, or one of the millions who have started running since lockdown. I am now a fully-fledged member of the band of runners.My legs are happy, my body seems slimmer if not lighter and I have an ever brighter disposition - and for a displaced Scot that is saying something!!

I salute each and every runner and send my most sincere thanks to all those involved in bringing C25K to us, a grateful public.

nowster
nowsterGraduate in reply to newbie-nick

Is that a Goon Show reference? You silly, twisted boy, you! 🤣

newbie-nick
newbie-nickGraduate in reply to nowster

Errr, Eccles! I wish I could afford a piece of paper with the time written on it.

nowster

It's all in the mind, you know.

newbie-nick

We could move on to, 'He's not the Messiah; he's a very naughty boy'. Appropriate for this time of year.

nowster

Do I have to stand in a cardboard box and sing Jerusalem?

newbie-nick

Only if you really, really want to. In the meantime, I am off to scale the twin peaks of the Killamanjaro.I must away and do some work...

QuadroVEINia
QuadroVEINiaGraduate

Hi, please may I request a graduation badge. I completed my final run this morning. Thank you.

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to QuadroVEINia

Badge securely in place QuadroVEINia ...congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I completed the graduation run today. While completing C25K was always my aim. I must admit it seemed an almost impossible target when I was doing the 60 sec runs all those weeks ago.

Chesterlove
ChesterloveGraduate

Hi, I graduated today. Is this the place to request my virtual badge?

Graduation Photo
Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Chesterlove

Yesssss!!!! Badge pinned securely in place 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

I’d like a badge please 😁

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to Fatheadcymru73

Ok then!! If you’ve done all that hard work....a badge is def yours 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

QSJL
QSJLGraduate

I’ve just completed w9 run3 and I couldn’t be more proud of myself! 🏃🏼‍♀️What a fabulous feeling! Can I request my badge? 😁

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to QSJL

Woo hoo!!! We’re absolutely proud of you too!!! What a fantastic feeling graduation is??? Show off your badge with pride 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

CanIrun21
CanIrun21Graduate

Completed week 9 today, can I request my graduation badge please. A great feeling and this site has been such a support. I am 37 and have never ran in my life so am delighted, On week 9 run 2 I ran 4.9km and was hoping to make 5k today but I was actually slower today, just didn't have it in my legs and took off too fast at the beginning. I've downloaded the 5k to 10k app and it looks very manageable to will see how I go.

Mummycav
MummycavModerator in reply to CanIrun21

Hey CanIrun21 ...you’ve graduated no matter how far or fast?!! Running for 30 minutes is really the aim of the game at this stage and then, if you want to you can work on distance and time etc....I’m sure , of you want to, you will do 5k in 30 mins but if you don’t then who cares???? It’s something you can work towards after you’ve consolidated your runs...enjoy your new found ability with no pressure for now Imc50 is waiting for you with his consolidation club...Well done you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Hi I’ve completed today could I get a badge please ? 👍🏻

Hi. I finished Couch to 5k tonight.

Cheers

Feeling really pleased, I completed week 9 yesterday!!

I ran W9R3 yesterday, may I have my badge please?

Hi I finished this morning and I'm buzzing. Please can I have a badge to go with my cheesy grin?!

You may also like...