Couch to 5K
57,413 members89,937 posts

Make room on the podium

Make room on the podium

Meant to write this yesterday but to be honest I finished my run...I said I finished my run... I did I finished my run....and then ate cake.

So I wasn’t going to share this photo but then remembered why we do this..it for ourselves.....all shapes all sizes and all styles. So here I am very hot very very sweaty (oh my god even had soggy knickers 🤭🤭😂😂) but happy and confident because I had finished W9R3. Done it. At week 5 I was seriously tempted to give it up but Laura in her calming encouraging style told me I could do it and I believed her. Thanks Laura

So for all the posts regarding what others will think this is me this is what I look like and you know what i will be out there again wobbling through town three days a week. So if I can do it and share my wobbly bits with the snails 🐌 so can you cause we are the couch 25k crew.

Gosh this has turned into a gush

Anyway thank you all. Right now I have more cake to finish and no one else in the house is awake!

13 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant Ouching, big congratulations and a huge well done!! Love the post and photo of a runner who has just graduated. Enjoy your celebration (cake) well deserved.🍾🏃⭐️🍰

Well done! Fabulous work! And you should be very proud!

Congrats Ouching!! Cake is a must. 😬😬 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Also only hot sweaty running photos aloud on this forum. 👹🥂 👩‍🎓 😬

Amazing! Well done you - great photo! 😊🏃‍♀️🎓

Congratulations 🎉👏🌟🏆. Well done & hope your knickers have dried out😹. Hot & sweaty the way to go🙂

Congratulations! It feels good doesn’t it! Happy running 🏃🏽‍♀️👍🏅

Congratulations 👏👏👏 Enjoy all your future runs (and the cakes 🍰🙂)

I LOVE that photo! You look like the most determined woman in the world. Well done!

Enjoy your cake Ouching, congratulations on graduating, good photo, yea, red is the colour that most folks are who have just completed their run. I'll not mention the K word.

Congratulations, you have earned your cake and your graduate badge, welcome to the club

Lovely photo I recognise that determined ' I bloody well AM going to finish ......' and you did. Well done.

Fabulous post and great picture! Wise words from a c25k graduate!!! Good on you. 🏆👏🏆

Huge Congratulations!! You deserve the cake and the graduation badge!!

Enjoy the feeling!!

You may also like...