Consolidation week 1 Run 1: Loved it... no... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
85,765 members β€’ 117,485 posts

Consolidation week 1 Run 1

Loved it... no gadgets just my watch to time the run... no podcast, music or headphones... free as a bird πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

Picked a lovely loop 5k run (not yet getting to 5k in 30 mins yet so more than enough)

Felt good, slow and steady pace and bags of energy, felt like I could have carried on. I didn’t though, I behaved as have read all the warnings of not doing to much to quickly after graduation. Just pleased to be comfortable running 30 mins. Think the cooler weather helped lots too πŸ˜ƒ

13 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Well done πŸ‘πŸ½

1 like

Way to go.Fab.

Keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Well done Debsy doing great, keep at it. πŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Thank you, loved it down the wonky road tonight, slowed me down making sure not to twist an ankle etc πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

Excellent!

1 like

Well done Debsy! :)

1 like

Well done! Sounds lovely 😊

1 like

Well done Debsy, great inspiring post, enjoy your next run.x

Ahh thank you ☺️

Well done!

1 like

Fantastic! Good for you! πŸ˜ƒ

I love your β€œfree as a bird β€œand would aspire to be like that. Unfortunately, no earphones for me means β€œgoodness do I really breathe loud & sound that heavy on my feet?” πŸ˜‚

Yes that’s why I do it πŸ˜‚ I’m too heavy on my feet and set off too fast with music on, the only way I can find my own pace is to listen to my foot fall at the moment πŸ™„ just doesn’t work for me if I listen to music unfortunately πŸ™ˆ

1 like

You may also like...