Couch to 5K
60,229 members92,890 posts

Forum Gremlins

Does anyone else have problems accessing the forum. When I open it up I have a blank screen. To see what all you lovely people have written I have to open “Notifications”, then open a notification I then can go back, open up “Home” and all is good. Also the little c25k symbol doesn’t appear on all the profile pictures (the 5 to 10k forum posts have got the symbol on the profile picture).

As you can see I am getting around this niggle but I wonder if there are any members who haven’t fathomed this and have given up on this wonderful place.

6 Replies
oldestnewest

I had problems posting earlier , and the other day i had to delete the app and reinstall it as i had the blank screen

Yes I have deleted it and reinstalled the app but after less than a day the same thing happened again. It’s a bit strange.

I get the same problem and go in the way you have described! If I go to forum the app closes on me🤔

1 like

Not experiences that but sometimes everything appears in chinese characters for a few seconds 🤣🙈

Wierd 😀

1 like

Yes I have had this happen too , I thought it was because I've changed my phone , but obviously not !

1 like

You may also like...