Couch to 5K
76,223 members107,756 posts

Week 9 run 3 a muddy graduation woo hoo

This morning was a beautiful morning. There was a lovely sunrise to cheer me on my way. After the road run on Wednesday evening (which my knees are still complaining about) I was up early to run in the fields. It wasn't my fastest run. 7 minutes in and I was just getting into my stride when I hit the mud. From then on it was like running in treacle. I’d picked up extra weight!!

My graduation trophy is my mud caked trainers and a well done kiss from my husband.

I did it. I met the challenge and completed it. Next stop a Parkrun.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Many Congratulations to you on a fantastic achievement !

Really Well done to you , , and enjoy parkrun :-) xxx

1 like

That's awesome 👏 welcome to the podium and celebrate in style 🍾🎉🏆

1 like

What a wonderful run and even better trophies 🏆 😗. Congrats, Graduate! Enjoy your parkrun!

1 like

Woohoo, really well done and huge congratulations on your graduation (albeit a muddy one)..!! 🏅🏆🎉🎊

Good luck with the future park runs 🤗

1 like

What a great graduation, running in the fields at dawn! Something I could never hear myself saying before all this running malarkey, I don't expect you thought that would be your graduation run either! It just fantastic, what c25k does for us. You've done an amazing job, well done! :)

1 like

Well done you!

1 like

Brilliant - well done to you! 👍🏅👏

1 like

Fantabulous achievement and just think, when you run your Parkrun, it will potentially feel easier as the mud will be elsewhere! (Unless you’ve picked a muddy run of course!)

1 like

Lovely, WELL DONE :)

Enjoy your running Graduate

1 like

Brilliant!!! Well done LexMis ...even with trainers full of mud you carried on....on to the next stage of your running journey ...😊

1 like

You may also like...