20 Minutes!!!

Well... I did it! 20 mins straight of running!!! It was hard! At 5 mins in I was already tired and my ankles were hurting (still working to strengthen them). My original plan was to get up and run this morning since it was the weekend, but I forgot I had to leave the house early and I was NOT running in the wee hours of the morning darkness!

I’m pretty proud of myself. But also am exhausted! To the grocery store I go and then it’s the couch for me, with ice on my ankles!!!

Week 6 HERE I COME!!!!!! :)

19 Replies
oldestnewest

GREAT JOB! You are amazing and week 6 is going to get its butt kicked!

1 like

Yes!!!! Can’t wait! :)

Wow, good for you. Well done. I can't imagine running for 20 mins 🙌🏻

1 like

Oh it’s totally possible! I never thought I could do it either!

1 like

There is hope for me yet 😂

1 like

Hurrah! I did run 2 yesterday and am aiming for run 3 on Monday! We’re doing great 👍

1 like

Yes!!! You can do it!!! :)

Well done!! Enjoy week 6!

1 like

Thank you!

Whoooo hooo well done vlmiller I new you could do it 👍👍👍👍now lets smash week 6 !!!!! Are you ready !!! Cause Iam 😃🏃🏿

1 like

I’m ready but will definitely get behind. I will do the first run tomorrow, but then won’t have a chance to run again for a week as I am taking vacation (holiday?) in the mountains and definitely don’t want to run at high elevation without being used to it!!!

Well I’ll onlu be getting two runs in this week because I’m not finishing work while late 😮

Hope you have a lovely holiday and we will catch up when your back 👍😃

1 like

Thanks!!! And yes! It won't put me too far behind thankfully! I just hate it come immediately after the 20 minute run! Oh well!!

Fab!

1 like

Thank you!

Well done you!!!!

If you are tiring after 5 mins try slowing the pace down a bit

1 like

Yes! I did notice I started out too fast! I will definitely be slowing my pace for run 1 of week 6!

Well done, that's awesome...!!!

I did W6R1 yesterday, it's a bit of an odd one after W5R3 but I'm sure you'll smash it 🤗

Have a great holiday..!! 😊

1 like

I will do that one this evening and then take a week off! I hate the timing of it all, but i'm not going to let it set me back too far!!

You may also like...