Couch to 5K
54,857 members87,358 posts

Video of your run!

Oh this is so much fun! Just download the app, and link to your Garmin or Strava account, and get a video of your run!

The second link is my run if anyone is interested.

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...

video.relive.cc/garmin_1201...

14 Replies
oldestnewest

Ooooh yeah. Nice one. Another toy 😃👍🏃‍♀️

I actually had paper maps out yesterday but then I am so yesterday 😁

1 like

Yes, I use paper maps as well some times, these videos though could be a lovely souvenir of run tourism!

I love maps and can spend ages just studying them. My geography teacher would be shocked 😏

That looks cool 😺

Very nice toy, your run looks gorgeous Curly :)

1 like

I love this! Such fun. Although as I'm a "paranoid-security conscious-worrying about axe murderers on runs-kind of person" I'll only share if I run a route on holiday or far away from home.

You never need to share any details about your run, you can keep your video for your eyes only, I just thought this was a fun app.

That said, lots of people on Garmin/here know where I live and run, but if they are willing to stand around somewhere I MIGHT possibly run on any given day, and/or time just in case I happen to plod past, then they are welcome to try and bash me with an axe...

Geek alert!!!! Yes, I love this :-)

1 like

Wow you were so quick😄😉😆...

Will look at the app. Thanks Curlygurly.

1 like

This is great :) Yes, as Jan says, you were fairly speeding through the countryside :D

Lol, I think that's just the playback speed, I'm not that fast!

Nah, we know better :)

Ooh, love that.

I've just found this - very exciting. Might see if I can download the app later.

You may also like...