Video of your run!

Oh this is so much fun! Just download the app, and link to your Garmin or Strava account, and get a video of your run!

The second link is my run if anyone is interested.

l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...

video.relive.cc/garmin_1201...

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

HealthUnlocked Health Blogger Awards

Which blogger has helped you lose weight or eat healthier?

Vote now

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Ooooh yeah. Nice one. Another toy 😃👍🏃‍♀️

I actually had paper maps out yesterday but then I am so yesterday 😁

• Yes, I use paper maps as well some times, these videos though could be a lovely souvenir of run tourism!

• I love maps and can spend ages just studying them. My geography teacher would be shocked 😏

• That looks cool 😺

• Very nice toy, your run looks gorgeous Curly :)

• I love this! Such fun. Although as I'm a "paranoid-security conscious-worrying about axe murderers on runs-kind of person" I'll only share if I run a route on holiday or far away from home.

• You never need to share any details about your run, you can keep your video for your eyes only, I just thought this was a fun app.

That said, lots of people on Garmin/here know where I live and run, but if they are willing to stand around somewhere I MIGHT possibly run on any given day, and/or time just in case I happen to plod past, then they are welcome to try and bash me with an axe...

• Geek alert!!!! Yes, I love this :-)

• Wow you were so quick😄😉😆...

Will look at the app. Thanks Curlygurly.

• This is great :) Yes, as Jan says, you were fairly speeding through the countryside :D

• Lol, I think that's just the playback speed, I'm not that fast!

• Nah, we know better :)

• Ooh, love that.

• I've just found this - very exciting. Might see if I can download the app later.

You may also like...