One year runiversary in style

One year runiversary in style

Hello everyone in this uplifting community! I just wanted to share how much running has brought to my life both physically and mentally (although overcoming those gremlins continues to be a challenge most days...) It's been one year since I first went out there on W1R1 of C25K. I graduated in the Summer (taking my time and repeating some weeks until it felt right) and I have stuck at it. I celebrated my runiversary (which also happened to be my birthday) last weekend with my first ever Parkrun, and it felt fantastic!

Here's wishing everyone many enjoyable Springtime runs!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Happy Runniversary 😀 Sounds like you had a great day 😀 Parkrun is just brilliant int it.

• Happy Runiversary (and birthday) :)

Sounds like your doing great, i did my first park run at New year, what a great experience it was.

As for the springtime runs I cant wait, i live in a rural village and winter is a nightmare for going out running as its so dark between villages so haven't run as often as i would have liked but now the evenings are going to get lighter I am looking forward to getting back out there :)

• Happy Runniverary and happy birthday! Will you be a Parkrun regular?

• Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

You may also like...