Woooooooo

Ok that was probably too much woooooooo but I decided to go out and have a go at W2R3...after 12 days with a grotty chest infection, sinusitis, and then a strainer back caused I think by the coughing...

I doubted that I would manage it with it being so long but I DID and it was pretty ok 😀. Even Stan the Gremlin was quietly impressed. But now I'm confused...Should I try a week 3 run next or should I hold at Week 2 just to make sure I've built up enough to cope with week 3? 🤔

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Yay! Well done you. Go for it, do wk 3 I'm sure you will be just fine and if not then just repeat week 2. You may just surprise yourself. 👍👍

• Well done😀 Especially after feeling so poorly👍 I'd go on to the next one if you managed ok, I'm sure you'll smash it😀

• Thanks...I think I will try week 3... It will be no shame to drop back to week 2 if need be. I was very pleased with tonight's outcome as still chesty and coughed a bit in the recovery walks. But managed each run well, ,slow but steady and when I looked on Runkeeper I was no slower than previous runs so very pleasing...I'm a few pounds lighter than I was on the last run so that's good the less my wee legs/knees have to carry the better.

• Good for you MotherPip. Glad you are feeling better..(up to running that is)😊

See how you feel next time you are due to run, then decide which run to do.. there is no rush. xx

• Carry on...but remember to keep it as slow as you like and steady! Glad you are feeling back on form.

Well done for shutting Stan up!

• Sounds like the kind of nasty bug my daughter has. Well done getting back into the programme. It is not that easy after a break

• Well done for getting back out there. And there can never be too much Wooooooo.

You may also like...