Grumpy old git

Moan moan grumble humbug

Running outside just doesn't seem to agree with me. Which is really annoying and disappointing. Since graduation I've failed every outdoor run due to shin pains,

Yet yesterday on my trusty treadmill I ran a pb of 1hour continuous running with no problems whatsoever. I must admit I didn't break any speed records but that was never my goal. I never set out to run an hour it just happened. I hit that happy zone with kings of Lyon on the iPhone, the garage door wide open and views of the frozen country side to please my eyes. It just happened ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿƒ

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Whatever works for you is good! Is your outdoor running on Tarmac? You might have more luck with grass/mud ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hi biscuit. My shin doesn't seem to differentiate between road and mud. it just hurts almost every time I go out to run, it's allways the left one. 10 to 15 mins in . Stated in week 5, every time I think it's fixed, it just flares up. Never hurts on the treadmill tho

• Well you've got me stumped.... At least you can run on the treadmill and can see the outdoors ๐Ÿ˜Š

• It's all exercise - whatever suits you and your lifestyle!

Well done.

• I think the most important things are to do it and enjoy it. Whatever works for you.

• Could it be that the surface you run on is sloped? - Pavement or road can be,on the treadmill your surface is even for both legs

You may also like...