Tipton Harriers Boxing Day Handicap Report

Tipton Harriers Boxing Day Handicap Report

I managed to run/walk the 5K cross country route. Quite a challenge due to the 2x3 hills. My time wasn't to bad considering the terrain, 31:50. It was great as the whole family joined in and because it was a handicap I didn't come in last, though my time was 3rd slowest. Most of the runners were trained club athletes! I did win a selection box in a spot prize though. The trail shoes were useful.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • That sounds like a really good time, well done!

• Well done to you. Great time especially on cross country!

• Third slowest with that quick time?!? Wow. You guys are speedy. Well done.

• As I said, the majority of runners were young members of Tipton Harriers Athletics Club. Also running was Judy Stimpson, Commonwealth runner.

• No pressure then! πŸ˜„, seriously, well done....it's always a little daunting running with gazelles, but you're out there doing it, that's what matters. Great time actually, I'm nowhere near that....

Mx

• Oh my, that's fantastic, I can't get to that time running on the flat, so run/walk cross country that's incredibly speedy! Well done you! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• It's probably a stretch calling it 'cross country.' It was 3 laps around the perimeter of a grassy, hilly park! In my eyes it's on a par with cross country.

• Brilliant photo and post . Great time too. Family there too. Well done !

You may also like...