New trail shoes...πŸ™‚

New trail shoes...πŸ™‚

Not worn them yet. Went for Asics Fujiattacks but am now slightly worried I should have stuck with my tried and tested Fujitrabuco! Fingers crossed!πŸ™‚ Probably won't get out on my trails for a bit as my next two runs are going to be after work when it's dark, so I will stick to roads and pavements and then at the weekend I have a 10k race which is run on an old airfield so will be wearing my road shoes. Can't wait to try them though.πŸ™‚

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ooh lovely Sandra. Enjoy hundreds of miles injury free in them 😊

• Thank you!πŸ™‚

• They look great, and I live he colour. πŸ€“

• I am most definately NOT a pink person, but I do like a splash of it on my running shoes!!

• Ooohhhh! I like the look of those, they look perfect for the job....haven't tried trail shoes yet, I do a mixture of road and trail and my 'standard' Asics seem ok so far.....

Shoe envy here! πŸ˜„

Mx

• Me too Madge but trail are definately better when it's slippy underfoot, especially if trudging uphill!πŸ™‚

• Oh , just wow... get out there and get 'em dirty! :) Happy running :)

• I cannot wait to get them dirty Oldfloss!!

• Very eye-catching colour, suitable of course for a lady who is, no doubt, also very eye catching :)

Wishing you many happy miles in them Sandra :)

• Thanks Irish-John. I look forward to taking them on their first outing!πŸ™‚

• Enjoy! :)

• Very nice😊I've never had trail shoes as mainly run through the town but who knows in the future! Enjoy I bet you can't wait to use them!😊

• Ooh, shoe envy in the nicest possible way, those are really wonderful adornments for your feet. Hope you have many happy kilometres in them, Sandraj39 πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Ooh nice ones Sandra! You'll have fun in those! πŸ˜†

• I would definitely try them before race day! If they pinch you need to know before the race itself. You can then swap them before they get filthy

A wintry 10k trail race sounds huge fun!

• Think you misread my post misswobble - the race this weekend is at Dunsfold aerodrome (home to Top Gear!) and is all on tarmac/concrete (think huge runways!) so my new trail shoes will have to wait! A nice flat 10k which raises funds for a local school for childen with autism. Will take my new shoes to a nice mucky trail to break them in some time soon! And sadly,I have already worn them about the house to wear them in a bit!

You may also like...