So today I took to the park in the rain to do Week 6 Run 1 after getting my back and left leg reset (stiff hamstrings causing havoc in my toes and thigh!). This is what happened:
1. My shoes were waterlogged after five minutes.
2. One shoe nearly came off entirely, so I had to stop to put it back on!
3. My phone auto-dialled my daughter at school and I was struggling to stop it, and then my music crashed.
4. My feet got bad cramps so had to stop for a little while before restarting.
5. I couldn't see through my glasses from the rain and from the heat from my face making them steam up.
6. I was so exhausted I could hardly drag my sorry self back home.
I made it through but, goodness, what a challenge! And my body feels decimated after this. I hope next run is better, LOL!