Finally.....wk1 r1 take 2 😂

Well as a famous person once said......if it doesn't work it was a practise! ( naming no names!)

So after getting knocked out of my stride due to life and laziness, I was starting to crave that achievement of going for a run (crazy woman)!

So after packing off all 4 kids to school, my friends came round and we actually hit the Tarmac. As she's new to it and I hadn't done it for 3 weeks I have gone back to week 1. I felt good! Achieved it all and actually had a good stride ☺️☺️ She's quicker than me and it pushed me on.... I hit nearly 4 km! Seriously when I did the same run all those weeks ago I hit 2.53 km! I have improved ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ .....ready to get out again after work on Thursday xx

6 Replies

oldest • newest
  • Yay! Good to have you back 😀 Enjoy and keep us posted 👟🏃

• Fab. Good you enjoyed it 😃😃

• Lovely to have you back Titchy21! Nearly 4k on week 1? You'll be leaving everyone for dust by graduation. Keep us posted :)

• Yeah but I feel stronger in both my walking and running. Think going back has really helped ☺️ I felt amazing. I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy 😂😂😂😂 but it was definately easierrrrrr than the first time I did week one lol 😉

• Yay Twinnie (aka Titchy21 ) is back.

Go Twinnie go

• I'm back, back again ☺️☺️☺️ You are doing well too! Keep going xxx

You may also like...