Finally.....wk1 r1 take 2 😂

Well as a famous person once said......if it doesn't work it was a practise! ( naming no names!)

So after getting knocked out of my stride due to life and laziness, I was starting to crave that achievement of going for a run (crazy woman)!

So after packing off all 4 kids to school, my friends came round and we actually hit the Tarmac. As she's new to it and I hadn't done it for 3 weeks I have gone back to week 1. I felt good! Achieved it all and actually had a good stride ☺️☺️ She's quicker than me and it pushed me on.... I hit nearly 4 km! Seriously when I did the same run all those weeks ago I hit 2.53 km! I have improved ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ .....ready to get out again after work on Thursday xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Featured by Couch to 5K

6 Replies

oldest • newest
  • Yay! Good to have you back 😀 Enjoy and keep us posted 👟🏃

• Fab. Good you enjoyed it 😃😃

• Lovely to have you back Titchy21! Nearly 4k on week 1? You'll be leaving everyone for dust by graduation. Keep us posted :)

• Yeah but I feel stronger in both my walking and running. Think going back has really helped ☺️ I felt amazing. I'm not gonna lie and say it was easy 😂😂😂😂 but it was definately easierrrrrr than the first time I did week one lol 😉

• Yay Twinnie (aka Titchy21 ) is back.

Go Twinnie go

• I'm back, back again ☺️☺️☺️ You are doing well too! Keep going xxx

You may also like...