Don't ignore road signs!

So off I set to do what I thought was a 5k circuit, half way passed a sign showing my home village but for some unknown reason thought there was another way, so carried on until I finally reached 5k, absolutely exhausted and asked a passing cyclist way home only to find it was another 5k in opposite direction! Ouch!! Needless to say I walked the next 5k...lucky it's gorgeous countryside here!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Sounds exhausting but a decent cool down walk!!!!

• Haha...very funny! You are probably feeling a little bit tired now though.

• Knackered!!

• Sorry I shouldn't laugh but it is very funny :-D

• Laugh away๐Ÿ˜Š

• Oh Natasha I can soo relate to this ha ha :-D

Everydays a school day ! :-) xxx

• I obviously think I know better than road signs๐Ÿ˜‰

• The scenic route! That is definitely a solid warm down walk ๐Ÿ˜

• Uh oh - bet you're tired tonight!

• Can't move!

• Oh dear... that made me smile...:)

I did similar, a while back... went down to a place, just outside the village, which I thought, led through to a lane, that I thought had a way through... oops, I too, ended up walking back!

You did get plenty of exercise though.... your run and a walk :) Plus, the bonus of countryside..lucky you :)

• Love it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿธ

• Yep been there, done that! And - I've meticulously planned a route and then turned right instead of left... doh!

• Yep been there as well. My sense of direction is legendary. I need a sat nav to get to work.!!!๐Ÿ˜ Well done on your run. Rest well. Andy

• Sorry made me smile too - at least you managed to walk home and didn't have to thumb a lift of phone for help. Think it might have left me in a heap by the roadside ๐Ÿ˜€

You may also like...