What a difference the rain makes

For the first time in weeks I was able to run for 30 mins relatively easily yesterday, because the temperature had dropped and I had the pleasure of heavyish rain showers. Heat and humidity make me feel as though I'm dragging a heavy weight along and on one outing I could barely make 16 minutes non-stop. It's restored my confidence :-). Hoorah for drizzle!

10 Replies

• I was out at 7.30 this morning & it was lovely to be out in fresh, cool air. Happy running!

• I was out this morning too, but it was difficult to go out!!!

but once out there I agree it was very nice to run in the fresh rain: it makes you feel much stronger ;)

• Yeah! Lovely now the temperature has dropped. Only problem with rain is snail dodging along my running path into the village.. pah ;-)

• Round here it's slugs - eeugh!

• It's so much more fun when it's cooler! The rain hasn't arrived in Munich yet though.

• Yes I agree !

I love running in the rain, its fab !

The heat and humidity just suck all the energy out and leave me feeling like a flopped out mop :-)

Hurrah ! :-) xxx

• It was still quite warm first thing, here in Surrey, when I ran - lot of sunshine😩 . It has now clouded over, cooled down and there is a lovely breeze! Wish I was running now!!

• Oh, and now it's raining too...bliss!

• I love it too! Hated going out in the rain before running - how it changes us!

• Lucky it's nearly always raining / drizzling / dull here in Scotland , only run once in heat which was soooo hard

You may also like...