For my dad.....❤️❤️

Week 6 run 3.. I did it- for you dad 💜

This year has been the toughest ever.. Losing you so suddenly bought a devastation that has no words to describe. My dad .. The man I've loved the most & longest in all my life, no longer here to give me the reassurance, encouragement & boot up the bum that I so often need!! This bought a physical pain....my broken heart.

Running is helping me heal dad, I know you are here with me every step of the way and there is an invisible string that holds us together, that can never be broken.

Happy Fathers Day dad I love you xxxxxxxxx

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

6 Replies

oldest • newest
  • Oh Bojo5 what a brave and touching post. I am so sorry to hear you lost your dad, it must be devastating. Glad that running is bringing you some comfort and strength. All the very best x

• A lovely tribute to your dad, he would be proud of you. I do believe that they are still with us, so keep strong...... (My lovely mum passed away 3 weeks ago today and she is with me every step of the way..... )

Onwards towards graduation you go 😊x

• What a beautiful post - your Dad is surely there with you every step of the way. So glad you are dealing with the heartbreak of losing him in such a positive way. Sending you hugs today and much luck for the rest of the journey to graduation

• Sending you love and hugs. I am sure your Dad would be proud of you 💕

• Beautiful - I am in tears. Lost my dear Dad many years ago and my Mum very recently. I know what you mean when you describe the physical hurting of a broken heart. But out hearts do heal, the love remains and the memories will always be with you. Keep on running for him - he would be so proud.x

• He would be proud of you. I hope that the running continues to bring you some solace x

You may also like...