I've done it!!!!! W9R3 completed πŸ˜ƒ

I can't believe I have actually completed W9R3! I could not be happier. I started on the 4th Jan, 10 weeks after having my second son and it's taken longer than expected to finish but I got there in the end. I was out for quite a few weeks with runners knee but thankfully it's better now.

I was going to do parkrun for my final run but decided against it until I am confident in running 5k, however i managed to cover 4.5k in today's run so I am very pleased.

Running is such a great thing to get into. It has helped me enormously both physically and mentally. 

Thanks to everyone for their support.

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Congratulations - all your hard work paid off, an now you are a runner. I hope you remember to celebrate.

I can imagine how happy you must feel, can't wait till it's my turn in just 5 more runs. Let us know about your post-graduation plans.

• Thank you so much. Not long to go for you now. Well done. 

• well done, you need to get your shiny badge now from the may graduation post!

• Congratulations and well done. So inspiring to read of the success stories on here.  Only half way through the programme myself with still a lot to conquer.

Wear your badge with pride!

• Congratulations - I hope you are proud. You've done so well especially having only recently had a baby. - very impressive!

• Congratulations! :)

• Well done. What a great example, and parent, you are

• Congratulations Laureth. Welcome to the graduate lounge and go on try a park run. You sound ready for it.

• Thanks for all the great comments. I have my shiny new badge now.

• Fantastic acheivement. Well done Laureth...πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Extra Brownie points for fitting running in with a new baby to cuddle.x

You may also like...