Crossfit Open 16.3

It's Friday, it's Stupid O'clock, and it's..... Cr- no, not Crackerjack, but round 3 of the Crossfit Open. And what fresh new hell do they have in store for us this morning?

Hmmm, power snatches and muscles up, as many reps as possible in 7 minutes. Looks relatively easy at first glance, but I fear that may be deceptive. I have a feeling that by about a minute in, lower back and shoulders are going to be hating this. Still, it's better by far than last week's.

9 Replies

• Perfect tag on your post - one word only! Good luck😠!

• Haha Sandra! So apt!

• Oooh I need another cup of tea......

• Uum..... i don't think I'd get very far with those exercise!!so if you managed those I am very impressed!😊

• I think I might just go and have a lie down. I'm exhausted from watching it. I don't think I could get 1 rep of each even if they permitted me to break all of those rules!

• Victory is mine!!!

completed 7 full rounds in 6'59"!

It took 25 minutes to be able to open and close my hands enough to grip steering wheel to drive home and I think my shouders are ruined for the weekend but I am chuffed to bits with that result. That should offset my disastrous showing last week somewhat and claw me back some lost places on the leaderboard.

And now, protein and codeine...

• Hardcore.., well done you must have muscles like Mr Motivator? !! 😜

• I have muscles like Mr Jelly at the moment

• I bet that's not true! I love Mr Jelly, it's my favourite one of the TV programmes!! We've got the DVD!!!

You may also like...