Goal achieved !!

Wow. I never actually thought I would get to this day !! Week 9 run 3 complete. I started this program thinKing I'm never going t actually b able to run for that long. .... But I'll start and see what I can actually do .... And yet here I am at target. My goal complete. And I am over the moon ! And in a little shock still that I managed to achieve it. Thank u all for ur motivation it helped a lot. Now to keep it up and become fitter and healthier πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

15 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done ! Many Congratulations to you , it's an amazing feeling isn't it ?

Happy Running and don't forget to request your Graduation badge ! xxx

• How do I request a graduation badge 😱 How exciting. Lol. Little things and little minds and all that .... Lol thank u. πŸ˜‰

• Hi Mel

If you click on the blue pinned posts on the right that says Graduate Badge November 2015 and just write a post saying that you've completed , that's it . RFC will then put that coveted badge next to your name :-)

And yes , it is exciting isn't it ? How far you have come, Well done ! :-) xxx

• Well done, it's a good feeling! Enjoy your running.

• Good on you Smellilikeaflowermelli, you have done it. Don't forget your badge.

• Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud!

This is just the start - lots of lovely running adventures ahead.

• Well done, you have done a wonderful job, keep running and enjoying that feeling !!

• Well done, and it sounds as if you have enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and keep smiling. 😊

• Congratulations! :D

• Well done! It's an amazing feeling isn't it! Lots of choice ahead of you for what you want to do with this running milarky πŸ˜€

• Congratulations Melli, it's a great achievement. Feel proud πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• WooHoo! Well done you! Enjoy your running. Yes, keep it up, reap the rewards of your hard work! x :-)

• Very well done it's the best feeling :) good luck for your running journey !! :)

• WELL DONE :-) Great feeling to get this far! soooo pleased for you :-) :-)

• Well done Meli. I felt exactly the same way when I started. You are a star! Keep on running....

You may also like...