Goal achieved !!

Wow. I never actually thought I would get to this day !! Week 9 run 3 complete. I started this program thinKing I'm never going t actually b able to run for that long. .... But I'll start and see what I can actually do .... And yet here I am at target. My goal complete. And I am over the moon ! And in a little shock still that I managed to achieve it. Thank u all for ur motivation it helped a lot. Now to keep it up and become fitter and healthier ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

15 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done ! Many Congratulations to you , it's an amazing feeling isn't it ?

Happy Running and don't forget to request your Graduation badge ! xxx

• How do I request a graduation badge ๐Ÿ˜ฑ How exciting. Lol. Little things and little minds and all that .... Lol thank u. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Hi Mel

If you click on the blue pinned posts on the right that says Graduate Badge November 2015 and just write a post saying that you've completed , that's it . RFC will then put that coveted badge next to your name :-)

And yes , it is exciting isn't it ? How far you have come, Well done ! :-) xxx

• Well done, it's a good feeling! Enjoy your running.

• Good on you Smellilikeaflowermelli, you have done it. Don't forget your badge.

• Congratulations! I hope you feel very proud!

This is just the start - lots of lovely running adventures ahead.

• Well done, you have done a wonderful job, keep running and enjoying that feeling !!

• Well done, and it sounds as if you have enjoyed it. Keep up the good work and keep smiling. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Congratulations! :D

• Well done! It's an amazing feeling isn't it! Lots of choice ahead of you for what you want to do with this running milarky ๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations Melli, it's a great achievement. Feel proud ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• WooHoo! Well done you! Enjoy your running. Yes, keep it up, reap the rewards of your hard work! x :-)

• Very well done it's the best feeling :) good luck for your running journey !! :)

• WELL DONE :-) Great feeling to get this far! soooo pleased for you :-) :-)

• Well done Meli. I felt exactly the same way when I started. You are a star! Keep on running....

You may also like...