I'm a graduate!

Well, I've only gone and done it! I ran Week 9 Run 3 in torrential rain (which started 5 mins in) and almost enjoyed it... well, the cool down walk anyway!! I'm looking forward to running on the coastal paths on my holiday next week if I can find a flattish route?!? When I get home I'll begin trying to speed up- I've a long way to go before I'm running 5k in 30 mins, but looking forward to seeing progress. I've downloaded the 5K+ podcasts so I'm on a roll. Thank you for all the support which certainly helped me get out there. :)

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Excellent news Phil, many many congratulations :)

• Well done you superstar ๐Ÿ˜ xxx

• Aw fab Phil ! A massive WELL DONE to you !

Many Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation , and in the pouring rain too !

I hope you enjoy wherever your running adventures take you from here .

Your badge looks the business on you ! :-) xxx

• Great stuff! Congratulations and happy running

• brilliant well done on your graduations :D

• Well done. You did it in style, rushing out like a fool into weather your granny would warn you was going to make you catch your death by cold. What better way of declaring that you are now a confirmed runner? :D

• Well done you!! Coast paths are always brilliant to run, but don't worry about walking sections if you have to. There's no rules.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Well done. It's a fab feeling

• Congratulations! I hope you are feeling really proud.

• Congratulations on your graduation ! Good luck with your running and keep us posted ! x

• Congratulations! That's a huge achievement! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Great job - well done. Welcome to your running addiction. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

• Thanks to you all. Happy running!

• Congratulations ! You did it !

• Well done you!!!

• Congratulations! Very well done! :)

You may also like...