15k in 12:00:00

In a few weeks some of the people at my local parkrun will be running 8 parkruns in a day. I can't do 8 of course, but I thought I'd try for 3. So today I tried it. I did normal parkrun this AM, and this evening I did it twice more. I now know I can run 15k in 12:00:00 which is a tad slow, even in c25k terms :)

connect.garmin.com/modern/a...

I think I've earned a glass of muscle relaxant

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It took me a while to get how you could do 15 k in 12 hours... ;)

• My local Council has just announced a "running Festival" at the end of October - 5K, 10K, HM and M - even a 2K for the little ones !! It will be held on the local parkrun course - with no cut off time . Well, there is sort of one - the Festival goes from 6AM to 5PM - so you have 11 hours to do your 8x5K +1k . I am training for the HM -- 4x5k+1K. Problem is that I suspect the day will probably be up to 32C in the afternoon, so would want to get it completed well before that!! :)

• good luck with the HM. I'm definitely NOT training for a HM ;)

I think the idea is they do 8 different parkruns all over the west midlands. (the Manchester crew did a similar thing a few weeks ago).

• Brilliant... And it's good training to run twice in one day. Well done...

• Well done ! :-) xxx

• Those are all very respectable times too xx

You may also like...