W7R1 and 3 quarters

I was going to go out for my run today, but the sky started to turn black do I headed to the gym instead. Despite having a down week in w6 I really enjoyed it and powered through just fine. I really enjoyed it. The thing I love is that despite being knackered at the end, by the time I complete the warm-down I am ready to go again!

Anyway, someone came up to me as I was stretching and asked 'how do I become a runner like you?' You might think there was an element of sarcasm... But there wasn't! It made me feel great, and I directed them to here.

On my way out, I was chatting to one of the instructors (pretty & female) and she said she was watching me and was impressed with how I had come on. Also said that I lost weight and was looking good. Now I know 'shmoozing' is part of their job, but it still made me feel great.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Oh how lovely to have comments like that! Keeps you on your toes doesn't it- I mean you can't fall by the wayside now! Keep it up x :-)

• How fantastic is that. Sitting on the couch won't bring compliments like that. Well done ;-)

• Fab post Christop, Blimey you will need a big stick soon to beat all the women off :-)

Always good to get a nice compliment innit ? :-) xxx

• Wow! I wouldn't say that was Schmoozing they wouldn't say it if it wasn't true! I hope you told the other person all about C25K....

• Amazing comment - must have made you feel fantastic.

You may also like...