Week 6 complete

It's a feeling of accomplishment, respect for my will-power and gratitude towards Couch to 5k program, Laura and all my wonderful runner friends online. Unusually tired today, since the last run of Week 6 yesterday, but that will go away with a day's break. I think my body's getting used to being pushed and is responding positively. Thanks again everyone and have a brilliant day ahead.

7 Replies

• That's fantastic. Hope you enjoy your break. I have just done run 1 of week 6 so still have2 to go. Good luck with week 7.

• Well done on run 1done. Bit daunted that there is only one more with a recovery walk in. Then I have to run all though the run, if you get what I mean!

• Fantastic, you're in the home straight now!

• Good for you g, it's amazing the progress we make, isn't it? You've not too far to go now. Good luck for W7.

• Congrats! It's a great feeling when you finish a week off. I find myself more tired than usual, but I guess it's from all the exercise...good luck with week 7.

• Congratulations! I'm right behind you.... it's still tough going isn't it, but we are on the home straight. I am extremely grateful for this programme because without it I would never have got this far. I, too, struggle with willpower and I think that's the hardest thing to overcome.... but we are! Well done again! See you in Week 7!

• Thanks to each of you for your encouraging responses, much appreciate it. Will embark on Week 7 Run 1 tomorrow morning....

Cheers and happy Sunday !

You may also like...