Week 9

Well it's finally here. I've managed to struggle through a hard week 8 where I wasn't sure if I wanted to carry on to finishing week 9, run 2. Run 1 was eagerly anticipated and I enjoyed the run along the seafront and reasonable pace. Run 2 I woke tired, tummy ache and forgot to eat 1/2 banana. I ran really slowly with a bit more pace for last 2 minutes. I sort of enjoyed it but glad I'm done. I'm now tired!!! Friday (after a night out on Thursday!) will be the final run. I just hope I can be as stubborn as I have for the others and leave the house. I'm tempted to do a park run but not for a long while. I'm doing about 2.5 miles including my warm up/cool down. But I did overtake someone walking today!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I have just struggled through week 7 and am not looking forward to week 8. Sounds like I might be in for another tough week.

I picked up pace a bit but am regretting it so am going to take a leaf from your post, slow down and not worry about distance. Not sure I will be overtaking anything but snails though ;0)

• Good luck. Just graduated!!

You may also like...