COPD Friends
2,266 members741 posts

Emphysema

Today is the beginning of my 26th year with it and I still feel good I do get a little breathless at times i do my own therapy several times a day and it works wonders I also walk a lot which helps as well it will catch me up one day but until that time comes I'm doing everything I've always done not giving up yet I'm 72 thin and loads of energy sometimes I wish I could slow down but too hyper active.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi, thanks for sharing this. It's encouraging to hear. Can you let us know what therapy you do at home? I know that walking is a helpful thing but would like to learn more. I'm happy for you. That'amazing. God bless you, Terri

1 like

Good morning Terri well my therapy is quite simple I play the Harmonica it's the best thing I've found for me not everyone will be able to do it but for those who can should give it a go take care have a lovely day.

Bill

1 like

Well done Haggis12 ! Well done ! You are living proof that lung disease is a very individual thing. Live long and prosper

3 likes

Thanks RedSox you too.

You have made me smile thank you so much and well done any tips welcomed x

2 likes

Thank you Vonnie take care.x

1 like

Amazing..thanks for sharing I know everyone is diferent but this gives some hope.. ❤👏good night

2 likes

Good morning Livefor thank you I hope you have a lovely day take care.

1 like

You may also like...