I have been deciding about when to do treatment but now I have had a sudden jump in ALT and AST indicating liver issues. I have lots of B cll symptoms but no symptoms of infection. Are there drugs that do not compromise the liver for cll or is this latest issue going to decide for me not to do chemo. My internist is waiting to hear from my oncologist but I was just curious if anyone here could offer some wisdom. Thanks for any thoughts.