Bridge to 10K
7,409 members โ€ข 8,914 posts

W3 R1 of JuJuโ€™s plan - 7K!

Hi everyone, I really wasnโ€™t sure what I was going to do when I set out this evening because of the heat and humidity ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜Š

With a large dollop of willpower I eventually plodded round to halfway mark at 3.5k then off I went. It wonโ€™t break any records but, hey, Iโ€™m proud of it! ๐Ÿ™‚

Take care if youโ€™re running this evening and keep hydrated ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

13 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Really good run David. Well done!!

1 like

Thanks, it feels rather good I must say ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Huge accomplishment! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Well done David! I guess the record breaking here is about distance not speed. Sounds like a good run ๐Ÿ‘

2 likes

Thanks Saartjie, yes 7K is a personal distance record so that counts! ๐Ÿ™‚

2 likes

Excellent! You're catching up on me, quite possibly literally! 7K is great - definitely be proud. Personal best distance! And it might not break a record but it's your first pr for that distance, eh!

Well done David. 7k in the legs bank!! I am a run behind you so I'll be doing my first 7k on Thursday morning. I'll feed off your posts for insight :) :)

1 like

Thanks Lorijay, Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing how you get on. Good luck with your 7K! Iโ€™ll be cheering you on ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

2 likes

Well done David. 7km in the Bank. ๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Niiiiiice and easy does it. I like " off I went" all casual like!

It wasnโ€™t that casual at the time! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Well Done David! You're doing amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

1 like

Thanks Sutsha, Iโ€™m on my way to 10K and surprising myself every time! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

You may also like...