Love ju-ju-'s plan, but due to many factors, the most significant of which is my significant other falling ill (he's on the mend now thankfully), I have run only yesterday and before that 8 days previously, and maybe only weekly for a while. So also I'm taking it easy not to overdo it given the loss of fitness (I can feel my thighs aching like they did right at the beginning). Bah. I know I'm not the only one, by far, there's so many people with a variety of obstacles at the moment, so I'm just posting for solidarity and to say I'm still reading everyone's posts and liking when we manage to get out despite circumstances!
fell off the bridge to 10K: Love ju-ju-'s plan... - Bridge to 10K
Not what you're looking for?
You may also like...
felt a) hammered at the end of a 5k and b) why I previously couldn't go further than 5 k. WelI I was just...
work out how to access the podcasts but someone posted a link here recently and I managed to vaguely work...
joy! I'm finding these longer runs quite challenging, I must admit. It will take a while until I'm comfortable...
- The day a herd of VRBs smashed Lyme Park PR! 🏃♀️🏃♂️🏃♀️🏃♂️🐕🐌
- It's the FINAL WEEK of Ju-Ju's Magic Running Plan! 💥 Run, have fun, and BOOGIE!!!🤩
- It’s Week 6 of Ju-Ju’s Magic Running Plan!!! 💥 You've got this 😄
- Great South Run version 6 and a very long post warning ⚠️
- It's Week 4 of Ju-Ju's Magic Running Plan! 💥Bring it on!!!